IFS Artwork/Media Competition Winners (July-Septemeber 2022)
Here we are again agents! It is time for another round of artwork! This year seems to be going by quickly!
Are you creative? Do you like celebrating events that bring us together? Would you like to see your artwork in the scanner as an IFS Media? Well now is your chance!!!
We are excited to announce alongside Niantic that the submission for the next round of IngressFS Artwork Competition is now open!
If you would like to participate, please take into account that your submission must be an original work of your own. Therefore, no work other than Ingress materials and the artist’s original creation will be considered for the competition (this includes unedited non-copyright stock images in addition to copyrighted images). Also, your work must comply with the Niantic Player Guidelines (e.g. nothing racist/sexist/obscene). This is your opportunity to showcase your artistic creativity!
As a reminder, what will be the criteria to select the best IngressFS submissions? The best submissions will:
- showcase originality
- have a strong aesthetic appeal
- celebrate the cross-faction Ingress community
- represent the desire to explore new places
- inspire Ingress agents to be physically active
- communicate a feeling of mystery, wonder, or surprise
- have a thematic association with the month or season
This round we will also be accepting Audio and Video submissions! With these submissions we will need an image or screen grab to be used to represent the medias thumbnail in the scanner. Audio and Video submissions have to follow the same rules as the Art submissions and must be an original work of the submitter!
Check out the previous winners from this year for some inspiration to get your creative juices flowing!
- IngressFS Featured Artist – April 2021
- IngressFS Featured Artist – May 2021
- IngressFS Featured Artist – June 2021
- IngressFS Featured Artist – July 2021
- IngressFS Featured Artist – August 2021
- IngressFS Featured Artist – September 2021
- IngressFS Featured Artist – October 2021
- IngressFS Featured Artist – November 2021
- IngressFS Featured Artist – December 2021
- IngressFS Featured Artist- January 2022
- IngressFS Featured Artist- February 2022
- IngressFS Featured Artist- March 2022
- IngressFS Featured Artist- April 2022
- Ingress Featured Artist- May 2022
- Ingress Featured Artist- June 2022
Winners will be chosen by a panel of Niantic and IFS-UN members. The winners will have their artwork featured at an upcoming First Saturday, including in-game media elements of the artwork.
Deadline for submissions for this round of competition will be Wednesday, June 22nd (11:59pm UTC); the winners will be selected by Monday, June 27th . Artwork selected in this round of competition will be featured as IngressFS media from April to June..
To submit your artwork, please use this form. Thank you for celebrating Ingress First Saturday with us and we look forward to your submission.