IngressFS Event Registration
Ingress First Saturday is a cross-faction event organised and run by agents, for agents all across the world on the First Saturday of each month.
If this is your first time running an IngressFS event, check out this Crash Course presentation to help with organising a successful IngressFS event.
Here’s some #IngressFS pro-tips:
- Post in your local COMM about the event for any Agents that may be interested in coming.
- Recruit friends and family to join your event.
- Join the #IngressFS Organizer community to get advice on hosting your event or share best practices
- Tag your photos and videos with #IngressFS.
- Maximum one FS event per city each month.
- Use these resources if you have any questions.
Running an #IngressFS guidelines
Scoring Spreadsheet template
First Saturday art assets
- Don’t forget to submit your cities results after the event
- Have fun!
Recent Changes and Requirements
For an event to be eligible for the IngressFS badge in December:
- The event must be registered before November 24th.
- The event must have a minimum of 10 agents (min 3 from each faction)
- The event can’t have any restrictions on who is allowed to attend the event
- A group photo of the event posted on a public social media post
- The URL for the group photo post provided in the score submission before Thursday December 6th
For agents to be eligible for the badge:
- Agents must hack the Meeting Point portal specified in the event listing below during the 2 hour event
- Agents can only receive one count towards the badge each month
These requirements will change in January
Portals will be activated at the following times:
- Event start time -1:00 – Registration Portal is marked with a ground marker
- Event start time +0:00 to +2:00 – Hack the portal to register for Double AP and IngressFS badge (both will be applied later in the week)
- Event start time +3:00 to +4:00 – Restocking portal activates with an increased hack output
As of January 2019, IngressFS events must be held on Saturdays only. Sunday and Friday events will no longer be allowed. If your city isn’t able to host an event on the Saturday, we recommend coordinating with a neighboring city.
If you would like some help with organising a local IngressFS event, feel free to ask your friendly IFS-UN representative: