IngressFS Event Registration
Ingress First Saturday is a cross-faction event organised and run by agents, for agents all across the world on the First Saturday of each month.
If this is your first time running an IngressFS event, check out this Crash Course presentation to help with organising a successful IngressFS event.
Here’s some #IngressFS pro-tips:
- Post in your local COMM about the event for any Agents that may be interested in coming.
- Recruit friends and family to join your event.
- Tag your photos and videos with #IngressFS.
- Maximum one FS event per city each month.
- Use these resources if you have any questions.
Running an #IngressFS guidelines
Scoring Spreadsheet template
First Saturday art assets
- Check for any changes to the requirements you need to follow bellow
- Remind your attendees the requirements they need to follow
- During your event, take a group photo that follows these guidelines
- After your event, submit the results and group photo for verification
- Have fun!
Instructions and Requirements
For an event to be eligible for the IngressFS badge in January:
- The event must be registered 2 weeks before the event date (see below for deadline).
- The event must have a minimum of 10 agents (min 3 from each faction) hack the Registration portal during the event and in the group photo
- The event can’t have any restrictions on who is allowed to attend the event
- A group photo of the event posted on a public social media post and include a minimum of 10 agents in the photo. Snapshots and candid pictures are not accepted.
- The URL for the group photo post provided in the score submission by the Thursday after the event (see the scoring page for the deadline).
For agents to be eligible for the badge:
- Agents must hack the Meeting Point portal specified in the event listing below during the event
- Agents can only receive one count towards the badge each month
These requirements may change in the future.
Portals will be activated at the following times:
- Event start time 0:00 – Registration Portal is activated and marked with an ornament. Hack this portal to be eligible for Double AP and the IngressFS badge (both will be applied later in the week)
- Event start time +1:00 to +3:00 – AP earned between the first and last hack of any portal within the two hour window will be measured and added as a bonus.
- Event start time +3:30 to +4:30 – Restocking portal activates with an increased hack output
See the Agent Requirements page for all the details on what agents need to do to make sure they get their badge and AP.
Some events like to have a souvenir mission to go along with their IngressFS events. Having a mission with your event is entirely optional.
If you do decide to have a mission at your FS event, we recommend submitting it as far in advance as possible and no less than a week before the event to make sure there are no issues and it will be live for your event. The mission must have the #IngressFS hashtag in the title to be fast-tracked in the week before the event. FS Missions are not guarantees to be approved: your mission can still be rejected if it does not follow all standard mission requirements. First Saturday missions are recommended to have 1 mission per site, and are limited to a strict maximum of 6 missions per site so that we do not overload the fast track team. Overuse of fast tracking may result in some events missing out or it no longer being available at all. Please retire your First Saturday missions after the event, in order to avoid cluttering the local mission list.
When you first submit your event, you’ll get an email with a link to edit the details and a link to your Fev Games Event Page. The form will stop accepting new registrations 14 days before FS (see above for deadline) and will be locked down for edits 7 days before the FS event.
If you would like some help with organising a local IngressFS event, feel free to ask your friendly IFS-UN representative: