IngressFS Event Registration
Ingress First Saturday is a cross-faction event organised and run by agents, for agents all across the world on the First Saturday of each month.
Due to the COVID-19 Global Pandemic, IngressFS will be an online event everyone will be able to participate in from home! More details will be coming very soon. Register your city below to be involved in the fun activities we have planned.
A ‘Base Portal’ is required to help run some activities we have planned and show your city on a map, however the portal will not be activated and will not be required to be hacked. There will be no need to leave home for any of the activities. All the details will be announced soon.
A list of all registered IngressFS events can now be found at fevgames.net/ifs/events
Here’s some #IngressFS pro-tips:
- Post in your local COMM about the event for any Agents that may be interested in coming.
- Read through the Organiser’s Guide
- Get a copy and setup the Auto Score Sheet (instructions included within)
- Remind your attendees the requirements they need to follow
- During your event, take a group photo that follows these guidelines
- After your event, submit the results and group photo for verification
- Have fun!
Instructions and Requirements
All the event instructions and requirements details have moved to the Organiser’s Guide page.
When you first submit your event, you’ll get an email with a link to edit the details and a link to your Fev Games Event Page. The form will stop accepting new registrations 14 days before FS (see below for deadline) and will be locked down for edits 7 days before the FS event.