Ingress players are called agents. Every agent has a profile which you can view in the scanner application. To view your own profile, tap your avatar at the upper-left corner of the scanner. To view another agent’s profile, tap their name anywhere it appears and select “View Player Profile” from the menu that appears.
Summary and Medals
The upper-left corner of the profile displays the agent’s avatar. If you are viewing your own profile, you can tap the avatar to modify it. The agent’s call sign, level and AP are displayed at the upper-right. Below this are the medals the agent has earned; tap one to see more details.
Under this is the agent statistics table. (Note that agents can select an option in the settings screen to hide this section from other agents, so you may not see anything below the medals.) Tap “All time,” “Month” (last 30 days), “Week” (last 7 days), or “Now” to filter the statistics to the corresponding time ranges. Note that “All time” is something of a misnomer; the data only goes back to when they started tracking the corresponding statistic. The “Now” tab only has the “Building” and “Resource Gathering” sections, and the statistics there are different from the ones in the other three tabs. If a statistic is missing from your profile, it’s because you haven’t performed the associated action yet, or because the statistic is associated with a concluded event and has been removed.
Below is a list of the known statistics that Niantic tracks. If a statistic is associated with a medal, it will be named in parentheses:
- Links Active: The number of links you created that are still standing.
- Portals Owned: This is the number of portals that have at least one of your resonators on it. (Note that elsewhere, “owning” a portal means you are the most recent person to capture it and it has not since been neutralized.)
- Control Fields Active: The number of control fields you created (meaning you threw the last link) that are still standing.
- Mind Unit Control: The total MU for control fields anchored by the portals in the Portals Owned value. This means you can have zero control fields active, but still have a Mind Unit Control value greater than zero.[reference]
- Current Hacking Streak: How many days in a row that you have hacked at least one portal. If you miss a day, this value resets to 0.
- Unique Portals Visited (Explorer): Hacking, deploying/upgrading resonators and installing mods all count as visiting the portal. Only your first-ever visit for a particular portal will count.
- Portals Discovered: The number of new portals you have submitted that Niantic has accepted.
- Seer Points (Seer): The number of discovered portals that count toward the Seer medal (submitted on or before 2 September 2015).
- XM Collected: The amount of XM you’ve picked up. Power cubes and recycled items do not contribute to this amount. This statistic updates every 15 minutes.
- OPR Agreements (Recon): How many agreements you’ve received in Operation Portal Recon.
- Distance Walked (Trekker)
- Resonators Deployed (Builder): The resonator’s level doesn’t matter. Upgrading resonators also counts towards this amount.
- Links Created (Connector)
- Control Fields Created (Mind Controller): You must be the person that made the third link to create the control field; the people who threw the other two links are not credited.
- Mind Units Captured (Illuminator): Again, you have to be the agent that made the final link for it to count.
- Longest Link Ever Created
- Largest Control Field
- XM Recharged (Recharger): Any XM lost due to remote recharging inefficiency doesn’t count.
- Portals Captured (Liberator): This is the number of times you’ve deployed a resonator on a neutral portal.
- Unique Portals Captured (Pioneer): Same as above, but it only counts the first time you capture a particular portal.
- Mods Deployed (Engineer): The number of mods you have installed on portals.
- Resonators Destroyed (Purifier): You must fire an XMP or ultra strike that destroys a resonator. Hits on resonators that don’t destroy them don’t count. Resonators captured using a flip card don’t count.
- Portals Neutralized: To count, you must fire an XMP or ultra strike that destroys the last resonator on a portal, making it neutral. Portals which decay to neutral or which are captured with flip cards don’t count.
- Enemy Links Destroyed: Links destroyed using flip cards count, as long as they belonged to the enemy faction.
- Enemy Control Fields Destroyed: Control fields destroyed using flip cards count, as long as they belonged to the enemy faction.
- Max Time Portal Held (Guardian – retired): For this to count, you must own the portal (meaning you captured it and it has not since been neutralized). Note that on the “All Time” tab, this shows the maximum time you’ve ever held a portal, which is not necessarily your longest-held current portal. If you have a streak going that is shorter than the longest streak you’ve ever had, you may be able to see it on the “Week” or “Month” tabs. (Note: The Guardian medal was retired on 2 April 2018.)
- Max Time Link Maintained: The timer starts when you create the link and stops when it goes down.
- Max Link Length x Days: This is the length of the link multiplied by the time it was up.
- Max Time Field Held: The timer starts when you create a field and stops when it goes down.
- Largest Field MU x Days: This is the MU value of the field multiplied by the time it was up.
- Unique Missions Completed (SpecOps): Only the first complete play-through of a mission counts for this statistic.
- Hacks (Hacker): The total number of hacks you’ve performed. They do not have to be at unique portals.
- Glyph Hack Points (Translator)
- Longest Hacking Streak (Sojourner): The longest you’ve ever gone hacking at least one portal every day. This value never decreases and only increases when your current hacking streak is also your longest.
- Agents Successfully Recruited (Recruiter): The number of agents that you have recruited through invites, and that have subsequently earned the Verified medal and reached level 3. (Thanks to agent @MrGargamel for showing us where this appears in the agent profile before any of us had earned it!)
- Mission Day(s) Attended (Mission Day): Note that you must officially register for the Mission Day for it to count.
- First Saturday Events Attended (First Saturday): Note that you must officially register for the First Saturday event for it to count.
- Unique Portals Neutralized (Cassandra Neutralizer): Note that only unique portals neutralized between 13 July 2018 12:01 AM GMT and 22 July 2018 11:59 PM GMT count toward the medal.
- Recursions (Simulacrum): The number of times you’ve recursed.
MAGNUS Builder (only available 5 May 23:59 UTC – 21 May 23:59 UTC)
- Unique Resonator Slots Deployed (MAGNUS Builder/Architect): This counts only the first time you deploy/upgrade a particular resonator slot on a portal, so one portal can provide up to eight deployments for this statistic.