- ID 115
- Generation Generation I
- Gender Male: 0%, Female: 100%
- Buddy 3km (Medium)
Def: Immune (0.51x damage)
Def: Not Very Effective (0.714x damage)
Def: Super Effective (1.4x damage)
Atk: Immune (0.51x damage)
Atk: Super Effective (1.4x damage)
- Avg Weight 70kg - 90kg
- Avg Height 1.93m - 2.48m
- Base Stats
- Stamina 210 stamina points.
- Attack 181 attack points.
- Defense 165 defense points.
- Advanced Stats
- Movement Type No Movement
- Movement Timer 11 seconds
- Jump Timer 0.7 second(s)
- Attack Timer 4 seconds
- Attack % 10%
- Dodge % 15%
- Dodge Duration 1 second(s)
- Dodge Distance 1m
If you come across a young Kangaskhan playing by itself, you must never disturb it or attempt to catch it. The baby Pokémon's parent is sure to be in the area, and it will become violently enraged at you.
|Base Flee Rate||9% chance to flee.|
|Common Capture Area||Early reports that this Pokèmon is likely to be found in: Australia, New Zealand or hatched from an Egg in that geographic area.|
1. Immune refers to taking 0.51x damage when attacking or defending.
2. Not Very Effective refers to taking 0.714x damage when attacking or defending.
3. Very Effective refers to taking 1.4x damage when attacking or defending.
4. Base Stamina/Attack/Defense are what this Pokémon start at. Individual values (IVs) add a max of +15 to each.
5. Base Flee Rate is only the base. Additional factors come into play.