- ID 239
- Generation Generation II
- Gender Male: 75%, Female: 25%
- Buddy 5km (Medium)
Def: Immune (0.51x damage)
Def: Super Effective (1.4x damage)
Atk: Immune (0.51x damage)
Atk: Super Effective (1.4x damage)
- Avg Weight 20.56kg - 26.44kg
- Avg Height 0.53m - 0.69m
- Base Stats
- Stamina 90 stamina points.
- Attack 135 attack points.
- Defense 110 defense points.
- Advanced Stats
- Movement Type No Movement
- Movement Timer 11 seconds
- Jump Timer 1.1 second(s)
- Attack Timer 20 seconds
- Attack % 10%
- Dodge % 15%
- Dodge Duration 1 second(s)
- Dodge Distance 1m
Warning. According to the BaseCaptureRate percent Elekid may not be obtainable through catching. It may be available from evolving/eggs.
Elekid stores electricity in its body. If it touches metal and accidentally discharges all its built-up electricity, this Pokémon begins swinging its arms in circles to recharge itself.
|Base Flee Rate||20% chance to flee.|
1. Immune refers to taking 0.51x damage when attacking or defending.
2. Not Very Effective refers to taking 0.714x damage when attacking or defending.
3. Very Effective refers to taking 1.4x damage when attacking or defending.
4. Base Stamina/Attack/Defense are what this Pokémon start at. Individual values (IVs) add a max of +15 to each.
5. Base Flee Rate is only the base. Additional factors come into play.